Position:analyst > analysis > Market Analysis of City Buses in Jan.- August in 2012 III
Market Analysis of City Buses in Jan.- August in 2012 III
Part Five: Sales Analysis of Yutong Bus, King Long Bus, Higer Bus, Golden Dragon Bus and Zhongtong Bus in Jan. - Aug. in 2012
Table Five: City bus' market share statistics of mainstream bus builders in Jan. - Aug. in 2012
King Long Bus
Golden Dragon Bus
Sales Volume of Jan.-Aug. 2012
Sales Volume of Jan.-Aug. 2011
From above data, it is seen that
1. The market share of the Yutong Bus, King Long Bus, Higer Bus, Golden Dragon Bus and Zhongtong Bus accounted for 39.87 percent of the city bus market in Jan.-Aug., which increased by 0.88 percent compared to 38.99 percent of the same period in 2011.
2. The sales growth of the Yutong Bus, King Long Bus and Zhongtong Bus were the highest ones, which were all higher than the average sales growth of the overall city bus market. However, Golden Dragon Bus and Higer Bus were in negative growth.
Part Six: Analysis of Average Unit Prices of City Buses in Jan. - Aug. of 2007 - 2012
The following data are based on what one Shanghai authoritative automotive consulting company' providing:
Table Five: City bus' average unit prices in Jan. - Aug. of 2007 - 2012
Average Unit Prices
RMB 23.7 Million
RMB 23.9 Million
RMB 26.9 Million
RMB 27.8 Million
RMB 28.32 Million
RMB 28.44 Million
From the above data, it is seen that
1. The average unit prices of the city buses in 2007 - 2012 are increasing gradually. However, in 2009, it increased by RMB 30,000, which due to the Chinese policy on the engine standard requirement that should be changed from National II to National III.
2. The increased sales volume of the large city buses pushed the average unit price of the city bus increased. In Jan.-Aug. 2012, the sales volume growth of the city buses decreased by 4.09 percent. But for 11m-12m city buses, the sales growth increased by nearly 34 percent and the average unit price of them also increased by nearly RMB 40,000, which was much higher than the average unit price of the city buses.
3. In Jan.-Aug. 2012, according to the market research, nearly 16 percent of the city bus companies required the city buses should have the intelligent system, air suspension, ABS and camera etc higher standard equipment in them, which could at most make sure the safety and comfort of the city buses with results in the unit prices increase.