ZF axles are designed and developed for city bus and coach with high-efficiency, safety, environmentally-friendliness, comfort and light-weight.
1) Driven axle for low-floor city bus with light-weight design and high reliability
2) Unique wheel-side reducer design, effectively lowering bus floor height, and increasing capacity by widening aisle
3) Highly meshed wheel-side helical gear by grinding process ensures stable running of vehicle and lowered noise
4) Suffice for retarder application in all torque ranges
5) Max. output torque reaches 50,000 Nm
6) High drIving efficiency improves fuel economy
ZF axle market application status
City bus axle application
At the time being, ZF low-floor axles, which account for 95% market share in the global low-floor city bus market, have a high reputation worldwide. In Europe, key bus manufacturers including Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Scania and Volvo are ZF low-floor axle customers. Nowadays, more and more Chinese OEs are exporting their buses to overseas market with ZF low floor axles for city bus and coach.
Chinese bus OEM
ZF axles have achieved volume supply for over 20 bus OEs, including Yutong, Kinglong, Higer, Golden Dragon, Ankai, Zhongtong, Sunwin and etc.
Now ZF axles exported by Chinese bus OEs are running in the following countries and regions:
■ Asia Pacific:Taiwan, Tailand, Hongkong, Singapore, Macao, Kazakstan, Newzealand, Australia...
■ Europe: Macedonia,Cyprus, UK, Finland, Hungary, Russia, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Spain, Iceland, France...
■ Middle East: Iraq, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain...
■ South and North America: USA, Cuba, Canada, Columbia, Chile, Costarica, Trinidad and Tobago...
■ Africa: Morocco, Senegal...