2016 China Buses Overseas Market Development Seminar Will be Soon Held
2016-09-26 Author： Source：www.chinabuses.org
Summarize：In 2015, China's sales volume of buses reached 600,000 units. In the same year, China exported a total number of 60,000 units buses. No matter in its total sales volume or total export volume, China is the biggest bus manufacturer in the world with fast growing ties with the global market.
In 2015, China's sales volume of buses reached 600,000 units. In the same year, China exported a total number of 60,000 units buses. No matter in its total sales volume or total export volume, China is the biggest bus manufacturer in the world with fast growing ties with the global market.
Against the backdrop of fast development of China's bus industry, 2016 China Buses Overseas Market Development Seminar is set to create a much needed platform for dialogues and business cooperation between Chinese bus makers and their overseas counterparts. Bus operators abroad are also provided precious opportunities to hold face-to-face conversations with bus manufacturers in China, fully expressing their special needs and demands.
Guests from Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, the Asia-Pacific region, and Africa are invited for this year's seminar. They have come to know China's buses and Chinese bus brands through www.chinabuses.org.
We sincerely welcome our dear friends and readers from all over the world to attend our seminar. During the seminar, the "National Star” of China Buses in 2016 will be announced to the whole world.
1) To hold in-depth discussions with Chinese bus makers;
2) To strengthen brand image of Chinese bus makers in the overseas markets;
3) To deepen cooperative ties between Chinese bus makers and overseas bus operators;
1) Top managerial and overseas sales staff from Chinese bus manufacturers;
2) Major spares parts providers;
3) Representatives from overseas bus organizations;
4) Overseas bus operators
1) 2016 China Buses Overseas Development Report, which covers detailed information about China's bus exports, major bus export events, and popular bus models abroad, will be presented to all participants;
2) Chinese major bus makers, including Yutong, King Long, Foton, Sunlong, etc., will give full review of their overseas business expansion in 2016;
3) Some representatives from spare parts providers will voice their views and suggestions for sustainable development of China’s bus industry;
4) Representatives from overseas market will deliver keynote speeches;
5) Participants will hold several rounds of discussions and dialogues on B2B and C2C.
December, 23, 2016
7. Visits to bus makers in China
On December, 24, 2016, guests will pay a visit to Foton AUV in Beijing.
8. For details of application, please fill the feedback or send email to us, we will contact you soon.
Related China Bus News